On 14th August 2021, PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited or GC and GC Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd. or GCM together with customers and 84 plastic business partners have given innovative plastics and complete range of plastic products to support 4 new field hospitals and Community Isolation Centers located in Samut Sakhon, Samut Prakan, and Rayong Province under the campaign “Greater Care Charity by GC & Customers”.
Mr. Patiparn Sukorndhaman, the President of PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited or GC and Chairman of the Board of Directors of GC Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd. or GCM said that GC is an innovative organization of chemical and plastic products while GCM is a marketing activities operator and polymer products distributor. The two organizations are working together and collaborating with their customers, partners and plastic manufacturers, who share the same kindness and decision, to use their expertise to drive and help patients including medical personnel to cross over this crisis together.
The construction of 4 new field hospitals and Community Isolation Centers will help supporting patients in green and yellow stage in the amber industrial factory area. There are 1,000 beds located in 2 locations in Samut Sakhon Province, which are Wat Ketmadi Sriwararam Hospital in the amount of 300 beds and Om Noi Hospital in the amount of 200 beds. Other locations are Samut Prakan Province, which is the Community Isolation Center in Bang Bo Sub-district in the amount of 150 beds, and Rayong Province, which is the field hospital at the Central Stadium in the amount of 350 beds. These locations are scheduled to be opened on 17th August 2021. The delivery of innovation and a complete range of quality plastic products in the amount of 7 million bath will help alleviating the pandemic situation and responding to 4 field hospitals and Community Isolation Centers. Such products include:
• 1,000 HDPE Field Beds (with complete bedding sets) under InnoPlus brand of GC, designed and produced by Aero Class Company Limited. The beds can be easily disassembled, large, light weight with only 21 kg., durable and can be held up to 200 kg. They can prevent the permeation of secretions and can be easily sterilized by chemical solution and heat. Therefore, they are reusable and recyclable.
• 10,500 Sets of Greater Care PE Gown by GC made of PP from HMC Polymers Company Limited or HMC and PE film plastic by Mitsui Hygiene Materials Co. (Thailand) Co., Ltd. or Mitsui Hygiene
• 3,600 Sets of Greater Care Reusable PPE Gown by GC, which are Tier 2 PPE Gowns and used in moderate risks areas. They are made of PP from HMC Polymers Company Limited or HMC and PE film plastic by Mitsui Hygiene Materials Co. (Thailand) Co., Ltd. or Mitsui Hygiene. They can prevent the permeation of secretions and are reusable.
• 48 High-Quality Lockers under Revolve® by Matrix Polymers brand which have been made of LLDPE compound under roto molding process. The design is beautiful, compact, strong, durable and light weight with only 13 kg. which is suitable for medical personnel and staffs in field hospitals.
• 1,000 Fans
• 1,000 Plastic Chairs
• 1,000 Plastic Drawer Cabinets
• 60 Greater Care by GC Anti-infection Trash Bins
• 20,000 Greater Care by GC Anti-infection Trash Bags
• 190 Boxes of Rice me Snack Bar from the collaboration between GC and Rayong community
• Computers, Printers, Blood Pressure Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Thermometers, and other necessary equipment.
GC, GCM, partners, and plastic manufacturers will not stop creating and developing plastic innovation to become a useful equipment for the medical convenience and benefit including enhancing living quality in the communities and country so that we can cross over any crisis.
We will not stop developing plastic innovation for the benefit of Thai society.https://www.pttgcgroup.com/en/updates/news/1717